Land Cruiser Trim, Available Soon at MSRP, Midwest Dealer

Dr. M

📛 Founding Member
Aug 12, 2023
Minnesota
Vehicles
Genesis GV80 Hyundai Tucson PHEV
Greetings friends, if you are seriously interested in a Land Cruiser Trim, Wind Chill Pearl (premium paint), Black Softex, 20” Alloy Wheels, Moon Roof, Door Edge Trim, Illuminated Door Sills, and the Connected Services Extension, Roof Cross Bars, Charging Cable Package, and All-Weather Cargo Matt, with an MSRP of $67,460.00, you can private message me here, and I will try to connect you with the dealer.

I am buying my FE from them and they have been great to work with thus far. As of today, they do not have anyone who has given them the $1,000.00 deposit for this LC.

I don’t want to put their name and number on this site, because I don’t want them to get inundated with calls. I believe this LC is coming some time in the next 2-3 months. Remember, private message me only. Serious parties only please. I don’t want to spend a ton of time on this. I am not an employee of this dealership and i have not been promised any compensation for doing this. Just thought I could help bridge a win-win for someone. Thanks! Dr. M

Last edited:
Is this post drawing no interest due to the Wind Chill Pearl color? I thought someone wanting an LC trim, sooner than later would jump on this. No worries. Just trying to spread the love around!!

Wind chill pearl is my color of choice. If I didn’t already have one, I’d jump on this.

Is this post drawing no interest due to the Wind Chill Pearl color? I thought someone wanting an LC trim, sooner than later would jump on this. No worries. Just trying to spread the love around!!
This is my color preference- I would do this in a Heartbeat.. if only it was Java - the black is not my favorite and with a Golden Retriever being a consistent ride along .. Java. Just works better for me - otherwise this would have been the best news ever.

This is my color preference- I would do this in a Heartbeat.. if only it was Java - the black is not my favorite and with a Golden Retriever being a consistent ride along .. Java. Just works better for me - otherwise this would have been the best news ever.
I am with you on the Java. We have a GSD that loves a free ride. Working on Heritage Blue w/ Java. LC trim.

Latest Discussions

Back