Official Delivery/Possession Update Thread

I would call it NIT (Not in Time) inventory management. When it take longer to get from port to dealer than it takes to build it and ship it from Japan something is wrong.
Not to be confused with the fish policy first in stays here

Here in the UK it's worse the dealers know nothing Toyota UK know nothing never mind a delivery date cannot even order!!!!! I do not believe a huge organisation like Toyota knows nothing
There are still places in the US where the know nothing is pretty standard -

how are you able to follow on toyota website ? I have not been able to access any updates

how are you able to follow on toyota website ? I have not been able to access any updates
I log in then on the "search Inventory" I click "crossover/SUVs", then "Land Cruiser" , input my zip code and scroll down to the advertisement with my Dealer listed/my vehicle
advert.png

Ok I do that ,but all its says about delivery is sale pending. It doesn't give any info on transit

Anyone else waiting on their FE to be released from the port in Portland, OR? Any insight?
Yep, mine has been there since the 22nd. I talked to my dealer on Friday and he said there’s only one guy doing the PIOs. Hopefully we’ll see see some of them released this week.

Ok I do that ,but all its says about delivery is sale pending. It doesn't give any info on transit
From my understanding..... until your dealer tags the VIN with sold (mine is tagged sold) the database doesn't see a change in status and displays the last status, in your case "sale pending". not positive on how it all works tho'

Latest Discussions

Back