First mod on your Land Cruiser?

It's a sensor used for limit switches (detects when ferris metal passes over it) that I wire into the drivers door lock wiring harness, which allows me to unlock the driver's door with a quarter. Sensor is hidden and only has a range of about 1/4" so if you don't know where to place the quarter or other metal object nothing happens.....LOL I made it when my wife was pregnant and locked her keys inside the car and It took me an hour to get the spare keys and drive to her work, while she stood in the cold. I also hide a spare key inside the vehicle........ so I'll never be stranded due to lost keys etc......... I have them installed on everything I own. Saved my butt twice so far.
Pretty smart. I never thought about using those like that on a car. Spent lots of time adjusting the targets for those on aircraft when I was in the military.

am I the only one who is going to immediately black vinyl wrap this silver piece of the front facia. It doesn't look like part of the skid plate. I also plan on doing the out of place looking silver pieces on the back too. To me it looks so out of place silver.
2024-toyota-land-cruiser-euro-spec.jpg

am I the only one who is going to immediately black vinyl wrap this silver piece of the front facia. It doesn't look like part of the skid plate. I also plan on doing the out of place looking silver pieces on the back too. To me it looks so out of place silver. View attachment 1553
Some of the colors have that piece in black. You may just be able to buy the piece in black so it'll match the rest of the front lower bumper trim.

Looking to do a lift and tires right away. Seeing as the Tacoma and new 4Runner are now on the same platform as the LC250, does anyone see any reason why the 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro suspension wouldn't be a direct fit for a performance lift kit? Availability is probably the only issue. Not interested in a pre-collar or pucks.

Looking to do a lift and tires right away. Seeing as the Tacoma and new 4Runner are now on the same platform as the LC250, does anyone see any reason why the 2024 Tacoma TRD Pro suspension wouldn't be a direct fit for a performance lift kit? Availability is probably the only issue. Not interested in a pre-collar or pucks.
Same. I'm getting the Land Cruiser trim so 18" wheels and larger tires will be first. I keep looking for suspension updates from Dobinsons and OME. That would keep me from getting 33's up front and push me toward 35's.

Latest Discussions

Back